Floor and Decor
The goal of the Design Consultant is to suggest design ideas that incorporate functionality and aesthetics. The Design Consultant will meet with customers to determine preferences, purpose, function, types of materials and budget when planning interior and exterior environments. The Design Consultant will then integrate findings and knowledge of interior design to formulate a plan and sell the appropriate products to complete the customer's project.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes:
* Full and Part-time opportunities available
* 401K with matching company contribution (Fulltime only)
* Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc) (Fulltime only)
* Occasional travel may be required by car
Successful candidates will possess the following:
* Associate or bachelor's degree in Interior Design Preferred
* Three (3) years of interior design experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
* Prior retail sales experience
* Must possess excellent customer service skills and work well under pressure
* Strong analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
* Proficient in basic mathematical skills
* Must be self-motivated and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
National Wholesale Supply
Job duties to include: creating submittals, following up on PO’s and customer orders. Meeting and greeting customers; also maintaining the literature library. This position can eventually grow into a showroom sales position. Building industry experience preferred but not necessary. Full time position with benefits
Job duties to include: working with customers, builders and designers for their plumbing, hardware and accessory selections. Follow up with PO’s, customer orders and potential customers. Experience required. Full time position with benefits.
Kitchen and Bath Designer (Design Sales)
Are you an experienced professional Kitchen and Bath Designer interested in turning your design talents into a rewarding career with a dynamic and growing wholesale organization? If you are, we would like to speak with you about joining the team at ProSource Wholesale. We are North America's largest trade-only wholesale home improvement showroom, offering trade pros guaranteed low wholesale prices on the best materials in the market. Due to our continued expansion, we are currently looking for skilled Kitchen and Bath Designers.
This is a showroom designer position with hours 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday, and Saturday hours by appointment only. We offer a salary with bonus potential. If you are looking to reach your true potential with a successful company that rewards hard-working employees, and if you meet our qualifications, please contact us today!
As a Kitchen and Bath Designer, you will be responsible for building business from a large existing customer base while working closely with our sales team. You will work with trade professionals and their clients, designing and quoting cabinetry projects to each client's individual specifications.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Designing cabinetry projects using 20/20 software
- Quoting and managing the full cycle ordering process for all kitchen, bath or other cabinet projects
- Maintaining pricing and merchandising for the Kitchen and Bath department
- Assisting a sales team in gaining knowledge of Kitchen and Bath products
- Promoting our Kitchen and Bath program
- Leading educational events for trade professionals and our sales team
We are looking for a success-driven and team-oriented Kitchen and Bath Designer who combines a passion for design with an eagerness to sell. You should also be highly organized and detail-oriented, with creative problem-solving techniques and the ability to effectively apply them to customer needs. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate professionally with staff and customers in a courteous, tactful, and concise manner.
Specific qualifications for the Kitchen & Bath Designer role include:
- Associate's, or Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience designing and selling cabinetry projects
- Minimum of 2 years creating designs with 20/20 software
- Provide a portfolio demonstrating design skills and ability to use 20/20
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word and experience using email
- Sales skills and project management experience, preferred
- NKBA certification, a plus